Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

So dance like its the last night of your life
Sunday, October 24, 2010 / 11:02 PM

RANDOM POINTS ABOUT TODAY . :D

OH I heard Lucifer on the TV and i went running out : OMG OMG SHINEE ! Then i saw 3 CaiHua guys on TV apparently dancing to lucifer but its not nice ! ): No one can ever do as good as my shinee . Hee . OH AND . Did i mention that around 2 weeks ago . I switched on the TV for the first time in weeks . To OKTO ! And YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW ? :D BVPS ! :D

Shopppping. Bought some stuff . HAHA yay hairband . :D

The DJ got us falling in love again !

You look so beautiful today



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.