Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

The wind blowing through the trees
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 / 11:12 PM

I don't wanna face this world alone

Today , marks the end of EOYs ! Which brings on the ultimate post-eoy boredom. On the bright side we are hosting Japan next week ! On the super bright side , i will never have to touch art ever again in my whole entire life unless i suffer a concussion !

Okay i'll sleep early tonight . Really tired from rushing art till 2am .

Titanic is nice :D ! Thanks Xinying !

We will fall together from the buildings ledge.

Library trip tmr ! I want to catch a movie tmr ): !

When you're not around I'm feeling
Like a piece of me is missing

When it feels like the day is closing in
Somehow I find the faith
To make it through
When I'm with you



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.