Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Within a morning star
Friday, October 1, 2010 / 8:14 PM

Happy Children's Day , peeps .
9 more days to Alicia(L)'s birthday !
10 10 10 eh !
So cool !
12 more days to end of EOYs!

Dont know why im actually kind of quiet nowadays .
Not much mood during PE too .

Most lessons ended .
Afew more on Monday .
And that ends the lessons for the year .
EndOfYears started .
Officially starting on Tuesday though .

So , Sec 2 is going to be over ?
Just like that ?

Im going to try to be happier i guess .
Be the usual hyperactive meee .

Devised a way unsuccessfully to avoid the SIM/NgeeAnnPoly bus flood
And avoid the sardine packed MRTs .
And walk the shortest route home from the bus stop and from school to the bus stop.

Yeap unsuccessful.
I thought so long and hard about it .
I actually missed my bus . :O
Or was it that something in me was telling me , not to board the bus .
No idea . The latter seems ... weird but more ... logical . :O

Apparently i only have 4 types of bus choices
1. 184 from Clementi MRT which will meet with the SIM/NgeeAnnPoly bus flood for sure.
2. 52/154/151 to KAP . Will also meet with the SIM/NgeeAnnPoly bus flood .
3. 963 . Too long distance from school . And too long distance from home .
4. 173 from Clementi MRT . Nope too long distance from schoool .

Decided to take 52 in the end .
So lalala .
My arms are weak , i cant carry half of my locker home without panting and sweating .

I dont like having to clear lockers on my own .

On a happier note !
First time i came home .
And started on revision straight away .
On a Friday school day !
I should treat myself to icecream as a reward.
As soon as i get better . (:

The art of stoning .
Of course ive mastered it .
Hee .
Also , im not exactly emo while waiting for bus .
Im just bored and stoning .
Hee .

Well , pretty long post .
Compared to my recent title posts .
Going to lengthen it more with random song quotes .

"I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back"

"And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are"

"如果超人会飞 那就让我在空中停一停歇
再次俯瞰这个世界 会让我 觉得好一些
拯救地球好累 虽然有些疲惫 但我还是会
不要问我哭过了没 因为超人不能流眼泪"

Okay back to work / songs .



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.