Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You got me hypnotized
Friday, October 8, 2010 / 10:46 PM ♥
Okay lalala today .
Let me say first ! I wasn pissed off ! LOL . I just wanted to eat chicken rice . But there was jelly on it . But i didn want to buy again So i went to the next food court @ Kent Ridge Wing to eat chicken rice ! :O
1. Ate MOS with Jieling for breakfast ! :D MOS Burger without buns LOL .
2. Met up with Xinying . Went back to school to find Suresh and Yuhong. Im his guardian angel ! LOL . Crapped and made alot of noise.
3. Went to Jurong Regional Library with Suresh Xinying and eventually met up with Charmaine with Jiatyan and Weetiong joining us later on .
4. Suddenly rmbed my dental appt and left with them !
5 . Went back to library with Charmaine :D
Every moment lasts forever.
OKAY .
Key points ! - I could have taken out my braces today ! But nah , next month because i didn want to spend this last few weeks of school with ppl : OH JIEYIN YOU TAKE OFF YOUR BRACES ? So , yeah . Next year babes . I need to get used to myself without braces too . So nope . Nov ! I look nicer with braces ! Guarantee ! ): Damned.
Borrowed books ! 8D Im in the post eoy mood . LOL .
Tell me why you're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you
With every step you climb another mountain Every breath it's harder to believe
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
You got me hypnotized
Friday, October 8, 2010 / 10:46 PM ♥
Okay lalala today .
Let me say first ! I wasn pissed off ! LOL . I just wanted to eat chicken rice . But there was jelly on it . But i didn want to buy again So i went to the next food court @ Kent Ridge Wing to eat chicken rice ! :O
1. Ate MOS with Jieling for breakfast ! :D MOS Burger without buns LOL .
2. Met up with Xinying . Went back to school to find Suresh and Yuhong. Im his guardian angel ! LOL . Crapped and made alot of noise.
3. Went to Jurong Regional Library with Suresh Xinying and eventually met up with Charmaine with Jiatyan and Weetiong joining us later on .
4. Suddenly rmbed my dental appt and left with them !
5 . Went back to library with Charmaine :D
Every moment lasts forever.
OKAY .
Key points ! - I could have taken out my braces today ! But nah , next month because i didn want to spend this last few weeks of school with ppl : OH JIEYIN YOU TAKE OFF YOUR BRACES ? So , yeah . Next year babes . I need to get used to myself without braces too . So nope . Nov ! I look nicer with braces ! Guarantee ! ): Damned.
Borrowed books ! 8D Im in the post eoy mood . LOL .
Tell me why you're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you
With every step you climb another mountain Every breath it's harder to believe
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|