Today Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light. |
an antenna of love
Sunday, February 20, 2011 / 12:13 AM ♥
Reflected in the blue sky Hello! I'm finally back after a long period of hiatus! Entering late february soon. And this post concludes my first one and a half months as an upper secondary student! Life has been more or less interesting and exciting in a way, or maybe not. Secondary 3 isn turning out as easy or as smooth as i originally thought it would be. But things have been going alright! Taking Pure History turned out to be probably the best choice i've ever made in secondary school. And the passion never dies. A playful smile..And your intent gaze. I remember my heart beating fast. And I will be back again . 私は風だ 自由な風だ .. I am the wind. Someday I will be free |
|
If you ever lost someone you truly love Let me hear you say yeah. |
|