Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
The blue, blue sky
Monday, February 21, 2011 / 11:01 PM ♥
If I know the rhythm of time, I can fly once again.
For the first time in years, I looked forward to school on Monday. Monday blues did not bug me. I started the morning right, but how was i to know about the events that followed a beautiful Monday morning? You horrible,insensitive and pretentious female. Do you really understand how hard it was for me? I doubt so. Anyway, lessons were normal. I miss History lessons already! But for you, I don't know what you expect from me, so get lost. But I still like school! You guys are so awesome. And...tomorrow is the performance already. Why do i feel so unprepared despite my mad drilling today? I hope the performance goes well tomorrow and I do not screw up. Please don't screw up. ): 長い長い夜に怯えていた 遠い星に祈ってた When the spring light warms, the flowers bloom. Although you're not anywhere, I'll be alright.
The fall rain, the winter tears,I wish to be warmed again.
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
The blue, blue sky
Monday, February 21, 2011 / 11:01 PM ♥
If I know the rhythm of time, I can fly once again.
For the first time in years, I looked forward to school on Monday. Monday blues did not bug me. I started the morning right, but how was i to know about the events that followed a beautiful Monday morning? You horrible,insensitive and pretentious female. Do you really understand how hard it was for me? I doubt so. Anyway, lessons were normal. I miss History lessons already! But for you, I don't know what you expect from me, so get lost. But I still like school! You guys are so awesome. And...tomorrow is the performance already. Why do i feel so unprepared despite my mad drilling today? I hope the performance goes well tomorrow and I do not screw up. Please don't screw up. ): 長い長い夜に怯えていた 遠い星に祈ってた When the spring light warms, the flowers bloom. Although you're not anywhere, I'll be alright.
The fall rain, the winter tears,I wish to be warmed again.
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|