Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

Constantly blushing
Sunday, May 8, 2011 / 4:02 PM

Don’t deny our r² π
CNBLUE&BOICES

HELLO WORLD,

Many many things happened in this span of i don't know how long. Mixed feelings. Anyway! Im in the midst of MYEs! I feel like slapping myself for my Youtube addiction though. Sigh, General Elections 2011 are over! I feel so empty now. And PAP lost Aljunied GRC! ): Mr George Yeo was a good politician and a good man.. And Singapore lost good minister.. And I lost something important as well. My passion and my love , For choir and for you.
Sigh, it was so unexpected. I hated school but i loved choir. I was, well, truly happy, I guess. But now.. forget it. Stop irritating me by calling us sour grapes. Seriously, we are upset because we/I dont think that she has shown us her capability. You cannot force what you think POTENTIAL is onto us. We know things that you do not know and you probably know things that we do not know. How do you expect us to trust someone who has never helped out in anything we have done before? So shut up and stop forcing your opinions onto us. And let me say this again. Freedom of speech.
On a lighter note, I strongly recommend 0330 by U-Kiss ! Im going to die from their hotness! Eli was trending worldwide too hee! And MYEs are ending very very soon ! 5 more papers to go! Im sooooo looking forward to Friday the 13th. Ironic but well, it will be over by then!

Why did i turn on this love show?



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.