Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
When the world turns dark
Sunday, May 22, 2011 / 7:46 PM ♥
Everything is still.I'm still so addicted to Rainy Days by Beast ! Omg its such a pretty pretty song and i just can't stop looping in ohmy. Beautiful vocals , ahhhhh. :) I'm not a great Park Bom or 2NE1 fan but this song is quite nice! I love her soothing voice and she is just so pretty ! The MV is great tooooooo :D It’s okay baby please don’t cryThis long journey is about to endBut someday, we will meet again- Park Bom (Don't Cry)Wooo, on a side note. I want a studio microphone so bad! ):
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
When the world turns dark
Sunday, May 22, 2011 / 7:46 PM ♥
Everything is still.I'm still so addicted to Rainy Days by Beast ! Omg its such a pretty pretty song and i just can't stop looping in ohmy. Beautiful vocals , ahhhhh. :) I'm not a great Park Bom or 2NE1 fan but this song is quite nice! I love her soothing voice and she is just so pretty ! The MV is great tooooooo :D It’s okay baby please don’t cryThis long journey is about to endBut someday, we will meet again- Park Bom (Don't Cry)Wooo, on a side note. I want a studio microphone so bad! ):
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|