Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Why is it when I'm confronted by love
Monday, May 23, 2011 / 11:09 PM ♥
I will shrink away.The above is from LONELY - 2NE1 ! Yeap thats Lonely by 2NE1 ! Heard this on the radio today. Lonely lonely lonely ! This song is really pretty nice. The " Lonely " parts kind of stays in your head. Really not a bad song ! I guess its expected of 2NE1 ! Still loving Go Away though ! How i wish to relive their Go Away promotion period. And how i wish they are promoting this song ! ): Also! UKiss wraps up their "0330" promotions Sigh so glad they are coming to Singapore in July but i doubt i'll be able to get the tickets of Korean Music Wave ! I'll hope for the best ! LASTLY! CNBlue's Jung YongHwa is going to be in MBC's new drama,"You've Fallen For Me". The pictures are so hotttttt.The article says" Yong Hwa will play a flower boy-band’s vocalist who lives and dies by his guitar, is ill-mannered, but also is sometimes silly." Heee! I can't wait! Wooo. On a side note, today was probably the most happening monday of the first half of 2011 ! Laughed like crazy with bro, pm and xuann. You guys are greattttt. (:OH UPDATE! (11:25PM) They are back! FT Island reveals MV for "Hello Hello" The MV is good! I hope the song will be a big hit yeah! Primadonnas! The wait is over! Hello hello, i'm so looking forward to FTI's comeback!
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
Why is it when I'm confronted by love
Monday, May 23, 2011 / 11:09 PM ♥
I will shrink away.The above is from LONELY - 2NE1 ! Yeap thats Lonely by 2NE1 ! Heard this on the radio today. Lonely lonely lonely ! This song is really pretty nice. The " Lonely " parts kind of stays in your head. Really not a bad song ! I guess its expected of 2NE1 ! Still loving Go Away though ! How i wish to relive their Go Away promotion period. And how i wish they are promoting this song ! ): Also! UKiss wraps up their "0330" promotions Sigh so glad they are coming to Singapore in July but i doubt i'll be able to get the tickets of Korean Music Wave ! I'll hope for the best ! LASTLY! CNBlue's Jung YongHwa is going to be in MBC's new drama,"You've Fallen For Me". The pictures are so hotttttt.The article says" Yong Hwa will play a flower boy-band’s vocalist who lives and dies by his guitar, is ill-mannered, but also is sometimes silly." Heee! I can't wait! Wooo. On a side note, today was probably the most happening monday of the first half of 2011 ! Laughed like crazy with bro, pm and xuann. You guys are greattttt. (:OH UPDATE! (11:25PM) They are back! FT Island reveals MV for "Hello Hello" The MV is good! I hope the song will be a big hit yeah! Primadonnas! The wait is over! Hello hello, i'm so looking forward to FTI's comeback!
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|