Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst




Today

Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.

You’re not the only one for me
Thursday, May 26, 2011 / 10:11 PM

You're just another one saying goodbye.


BEAST - BAD GIRL !
Its amazing how their Japanese version can be so nice ! And the MV is so nice because they all look so refreshed and i would say its much better than their debut MV ! It's been a long journey but they've improved so much!

And now , top news of the day! B2ST wins #1 in M! Countdown! For B2UTYs like myself, REJOICE ! (: Who can deny their hotness and charisma hee and not forgetting their powerful expressive vocals and cool dance steps 8D

Now its time to take a deep breath and get ready for FT Island's Hello Hello Comeback today! Their first song was a nice slow ballad song with the members singing! And of course Hello Hello! Check out the "Hello Hello" MV too! I swear Hongki's voice is so expressive!

I mean, until now I love you
I mean, I mean, I wanna see you
I mean, I can’t send you away
I mean, please don’t go away - FT Island (Hello Hello)


Heeee.
Today is Graduation Day ! Congratulations !



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.