Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart
Friday, June 3, 2011 / 10:53 PM ♥
This is my storyHello! Here to recommend this pretty new drama! Yeap, City Hunter! with Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. I watched the first few episodes and i would say it is very different from Boys over Flowers or Personal Taste. I'm kind of curious how the story will develop, so yeah City Hunter! (: AND, BEAST HAS BEEN WINNING #1 FOR VARIOUS MUSIC SHOWS. So proud to be a B2UTY(: I’m the writer who lost his purpose The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words Setting the worn out pen on the old paper drained in tears This story can’t be happy or sad
Everything is fiction.. Will you deny the cruel reality, the fact and throw yourself into the depths of fiction?
|
Profile
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
|
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart
Friday, June 3, 2011 / 10:53 PM ♥
This is my storyHello! Here to recommend this pretty new drama! Yeap, City Hunter! with Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. I watched the first few episodes and i would say it is very different from Boys over Flowers or Personal Taste. I'm kind of curious how the story will develop, so yeah City Hunter! (: AND, BEAST HAS BEEN WINNING #1 FOR VARIOUS MUSIC SHOWS. So proud to be a B2UTY(: I’m the writer who lost his purpose The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words Setting the worn out pen on the old paper drained in tears This story can’t be happy or sad
Everything is fiction.. Will you deny the cruel reality, the fact and throw yourself into the depths of fiction?
|
Friends
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Affiliate
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|