Full of hope, it broke through the sky and showed me the light.
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Oh, loving you !
Saturday, June 4, 2011 / 11:48 PM ♥
ALL MY LOVE ♥
Yeah! I've been watching All My Love the entire day today! Whats better than seeing the super hot Doojoon and hearing Beast songs when you dont expect it! So beautiful my girl! I love hearing Yoseob's voice in the background and Doojoon is just plain hot. :D Loving All my Love Ga-in and Jokwon are super funny also XD And OMG Im dying from Doojoon's spoon kiss in All My Love! AHHHHHHH XDXDXD
JIEYIN/15.1804
A Kpop fan! 8D
SuperJunior/CNBlue/BEAST/SHINee/UKiss/SMTheBallad/2AM(:
Yeah, that's all you have to know.
'Cause if you know too much, I would have to flush you.
Oh, loving you !
Saturday, June 4, 2011 / 11:48 PM ♥
ALL MY LOVE ♥
Yeah! I've been watching All My Love the entire day today! Whats better than seeing the super hot Doojoon and hearing Beast songs when you dont expect it! So beautiful my girl! I love hearing Yoseob's voice in the background and Doojoon is just plain hot. :D Loving All my Love Ga-in and Jokwon are super funny also XD And OMG Im dying from Doojoon's spoon kiss in All My Love! AHHHHHHH XDXDXD